- One of my favorite actresses is Courtney Thorne-Smith from "Revenge of the Nerds II". Okay, it's mostly because she's darned nice to look at.
- In the same vein is Wendy Benson. She's not an outstanding actress, but she's good, and she's easy on the eyes as well.
- I also like Nicole deBoer, the most beautiful Trill ever.
- Oh, and Stacey Williams is positively yummy. Shapely, statuesque and beautiful.
- A severely underrated beauty is Melinda Culea of Brotherly Love and The A-Team.
- No list of classic beauty would be complete without Dame Diana Rigg. Emma Peel was a classic!
- Rosalind Allen was a real beauty, too. Talented as well.
- I also wanted to add a male actor of note, the late Frank Gorshin. What a guy.